Project Management Intern
1. Manage Project Development from initiation to closure.
2. People Interactions within own team or department at operational level.
3. Be accountable for project result.
4. Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate Client requirements to appropriate team members.
5. Provide Project Schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
6. Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
7. Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
8. Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout Project Life Cycle.
9. Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
10. Develop tools and best practices for Project Management and Execution.
11. Perform basic document management tasks including file transfer, storage, tracking, and archival.
12. Carrying out routine and semi-routine tasks.
13. Providing input to project-related decisions.
CHRP - INDIA Private Limited
CHRP-INDIA is committed to delivering the effective practices in developing learning solutions. Our capability of delivering the most complex learning programs has been achieved through our dedicated team, in creating competitive learning solutions.