Business Development Intern
1. Identify and on-board wholesale and retail buyers across fashion and lifestyle categories.
2. Source, curate and update accurate buyer information and leads.
3. Evaluate and verify existing profiles and devise innovative ways to enhance the quality of the leads/buyers.
4. Research prospect contact information, map a dealer/wholesaler and identify best way to develop a relationship.
5. Interact with wholesalers and dealers regularly to ensure active engagement.
6. Provide market information and insights.
7. Visit dealers and wholesalers in the city.
8. Develop and maintain relationships with dealers.
9. Identify and close new Dealers/buyers as clients.
10. Deliver Sales Target.
11. Work closely with sourcing teams in South East Asia and understand the products being offered and identify most appropriate buyers for the same.
Both students and freshers are welcome to apply.