Brand Ambassador Intern
Opportunity for LIVE Project | Brand Ambassador
• Do you enjoy NETWORKING?
• Do you want to work on a cool LIVE project?
• Do you wish to get hands-on experience with a lot of fun?
If yes, we are providing you a wonderful opportunity to work with Yearbook Canvas as Campus Ambassador. After five successful brand ambassador program with almost 500 students from IIMs, XLRI, XIMB, GIM, GLIM, IITs, FMS, IIFT, IMT, Symbiosis, TAPMI etc, we are enhancing our reach to many more colleges.
All you have to do is:
• Promote the concept of "Yearbook" and "Yearbook Canvas" at campus
• Undertake marketing activities during events
• Explore the opportunity for printing and merchandising requirement at campus
• Help us partner in your college events
What do you get in return?
• ONE year Experience CERTIFICATE
• Extended group of NETWORK from renowned institutes
• Performance-based INCENTIVES
• Opportunity for Internship/Placement
So, what are you waiting for? Copy- paste below link on your web browser
and fill the form for applying for the Bindaas Marketeer 2016-17-with Yearbook Canvas - a venture of Print Bindaas.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills? High level of energy and enthusiasm? Loves to plan, execute and lead events in college
What is the selection process?
First of all application screening would be done. Some applicants might just get selected after reviewing application. Therefore, it is very important that you fill the application form with a lot of consideration. Post application screening, a telephonic interview would be conducted.
Details of final selection would be updated on facebook page i.e. https://www.facebook.com/BindaasYearbooks and also selected applicants would also be informed over the email.
Date of application – Aug 5, 2016
Performance Based Incentives