Campus Acquisition Strategist Intern
1. Candidates should be available for full time internship.
2. Candidates should start the internship between 4th October 2016 and 3rd November 2016.
3. Candidates should be available for duration of 1 month.
4. Candidates pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest may apply.
5. Candidates currently in any year of study or are recent graduates may apply.
1. Designing and implementing strategies to drive mass contact and requirement specific campus outreach.
2. Initiate first contact procedure and sign MoU with campuses. Building and maintaining a database of all colleges and contacts of top management.Handle a team of campus ambassadors.
3. Facilitate and ensure complete compliance of pre and post webinar SOP.Generate requests for on demand webinar sessions from professors/HOD.Plan and execute campaigns to generate interest amongst students and build ground for the company to foray into B2C operations.
4. Liaison with sponsors to oversee smooth implementation of campus outreach/advertising
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
WeBind is a Mumbai based startup working in the space of education Technology. We simply connect students to subject specific industry experts right into the classrooms. Interestingly this is done completely free of cost. So for e.g, college teaches about Nanotechnology. We connect you with experts of that domain to understand the practical application, industry dynamics and actually see your bookish concepts and formulae come to life.
How we do this effortlessly and that too FOC is a question many ask us. Well, join our rockstar team to make a dent and change the world for good. Ohh yes! you will get to know the backstage working of a real startup, strategies and success