Business Development Intern
1. Candidates should be available for full-time internship.
2. Candidates should start the internship between 17th October 2016 and 16th November 2016.
3. Candidates should be available for the duration of 2 months.
4. Candidates pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest may apply.
5. Candidates currently in any year of study or are recent graduates may apply.
1. Help build business for Soccer Connections
2. Work closely with the Soccer Connections leadership team
3. Manage the company's venues, coaches, and other crucial business avenues
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre-placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Soccer Connections is a Mumbai, India Headquartered company, that provides focused, fun & family oriented Soccer training to children below the age of 12, using skilled International & Indian coaches, across India. We also coach very young children (toddlers) under our Soccer Tots brand.
Training is conducted in partner schools or professional playing grounds, specially chosen for a child’s safety. Parents enroll their children either singularly or in a group that they put together. Often Parents or their children reach out to us, because of our partnership with schools or through their own friends & family.