Business Development Intern
1. Partnership Responsibilities
- Assist COO to enter into new partnership deals with diagnostic labs.
- Train lab staff, whenever required, with MedLabz online interface.
- Ensure smooth communication between partners and MedLabz on a daily basis.
- Onboarding of diagnostic labs.
- Work closely with COO to ensure smooth operations.
- Assist marketing team for BTL campaign strategies and execution.
- Identifying new markets and work on business expansion.
- Determine product features, leading the way in digital health and driving differentiated sales, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive inclusion and features into product roadmaps.
- Resolve day to day client grievances and other issues while using our products.
MedLabz provides quality and affordable Pathology testing with home sample collection facility.MedLabz helps it's users save time, effort and money. Users can also manage their family's health records online and easily access them anytime across platforms (mobile/Desktop). Unlike an aggregator, by ensuring a quality check over the full customer-lifecycle right from the selection of a lab to the delivery of the hard copy of report, we will make users feel that the service is directly from MedLabz.