Summer Intern (Business Development)
1. The primary role of the Business Development Associate is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
2. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description since it is the Business Associate’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company.
3. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
The main duties of the Business Development Associate can be summarised as follows:
1. New Business Development.
2. Client Retention.
3. Business Development Planning.
4. Management and Research.
We are an online marketing portal (www.homescart.com) ventured by IIT Delhi Alumni. We work on purely brokerage model (industry standard).