Business Development (Sales) Intern
1. Candidates should be available for full time internship.
2. Candidates should start the internship between 3rd October 2016 and 2nd November 2016.
3. Candidates should be available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Candidates pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest may apply.
5. Candidates currently in any year of study or are recent graduates may apply.
1. Marketing for our company, going to meetings and representing the brand
2. Forming new client relations, being in touch with all fashion industry professionals, making calls to new clients and attending meetings to crack deals for work for our models, cold calling.
3. Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
4. Research and build relationships with new clients.
5. Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
Certificate, Pre placement offer (PPO), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
"Fashion TV; the world’s largest fashion network has collaborated with India’s best fashion professionals. FASHION TV TALENT HOUSE is as it speaks, a house of talent. We represent models- both on-stay and direct booking- actors, stylists, photographers and make up artists. FASHION TV TALENT HOUSE also offers exciting services such as artist portfolio management and model grooming. Part of our team consists of legendary master Rohit Bal, the father of Indian Fashion, as our creative head and mentor. Indian Supermodel Lalit Tehlan as our managing partner. And India’s well renowned fashion guru and choreographer Prasad Bidapa.. Our in office team has more than 30 years of experience in this field. By representing only the most carefully handpicked professional models in the country, with a vision of ushering in the next generation of India’s supermodels, we aim to become India’s premier channel for the highest quality talent in the fashion industry."