Business Development Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Internship duration: 3 - 6 Months.
2. Candidate must posses excellent communication skills.
3. candidate must be tech savvy.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Identify & register new Channel Partners & maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
2. Following up new business opportunities & setting up meetings with Partners.
3. Planning and preparing presentations.
4. Communicating new product developments to prospective Partners.
5. Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
6. Providing management with feedback.
EINS, is a leading solution provider for offering various Products in to suite every need of technology driven customers. Our Software’s & hardware’s are designed to seamlessly integrate with new & existing IT and operational systems and to automate manual processes in order to reduce both costs and risks. Today we manufacture many of our own products and resell best-of-breed other products. Our combined offering of products for access control, time & attendance, payroll, employee web management, visitor management, meeting room management, housing society management system which are unmatched and continuously evolving with the times.