Business Management intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Graduate degree.
2. Smart, social, team-player with leadership qualities.
3. Creatively tuned individual willing to learn the ropes of start-up culture.
4. Must be smart, creative and earnest.
5. Willing to take on complete responsibility when need be. The right candidate will graduate to becoming the Point-of-Contact for running Mumbai operations.
6. Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
7. Great team spirit, good sense-of-humor and willing to give his/ her best shot at every aspect of the job.
8. Willing to work odd hours as a lot of co-ordination will be needed between Mumbai and New York based operations.
9. Willing to occasionally travel domestically within India to conduct trade-shows and pop-up events.
10. Social media savvy.
11. Computer literate. Must know basic softwares such as MS Office. Additional creative software knowledge such as Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator/ Corel Draw is a plus.
12. Photography skills are a plus.
13. Good social, marketing and people skills.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities :-
1. Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities.
2. Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities.
3. Manages business and/or business units by performing related duties.
Eight thousand miles is the diameter of the earth. It is also the distance that separates our two home cities of Mumbai and New York. 'Eight thousand miles' the brand, is an ode to the idea of multiple homes; a sense of simultaneous belonging to more than one part of the world! At the very core of our young brand lies the belief, that all of us are born as free-spirited, non-conformist wanderers. We see ourselves as a platform to promote a cross-cultural-design exchange, teamed with a social enterprise opportunity roped in at the sourcing and production stage.