Business Development Intern
About the Internship:
1. Research different subjects (document internally, social media etc.).
2. Assist in brainstorming and idea planning for betterment of procedures.
3. Visiting clients – Colleges, school.
4. Participate in client meetings – even represent Confluence - Giving presentations, addressing the details of Confluence, answering questions etc.
5. Social Networking skills -Writing content, blogs, social media platforms & forums, web chat etc.
6. Relationship building - counsel, interact, guide, negotiate and build relationship with students and parents.
7. Documentation – track students progress by collecting necessary documents, even to the extent of guiding in their preparation of SOP and Recommendation letters etc.
8. Quick turnaround time on queries - whether on telephone, social media or face to face.
Confluence is into Training for SAT,GRE, GMAT, IELTS & TOEFL and Admissions & Visa Consulting services since 2005.