Business Development & Marketing Intern
1. The Business Development & Marketing Intern will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy of new program areas and campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of sponsorship outreach and development.
2. The will help with outreach and business development duties as assigned, which will include:
a. Researching and identifying potential partnerships.
b. Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities.
c. Helping to shape the marketing strategy of new program areas.
3. Business Development Interns (BDIs) work to initiate the sales cycle with new, current, and/or target customers.
4. Take active part in innovative discussions and planning sessions involving critical thinking about sustainability issues and practice.
5. Research, compose, and prepare background materials for various levels of project work.
6. Gain practical research experience in the sustainability field.
Since our inception in 2012, we have solely focused our time in developing faultless practices, techniques and a true dedication to delivering proficient results on time and on budget, probably this is the reason why we have gained a unparalleled high growth rate in the industry.
We truly believe in perfection, and understand how every business' needs are different to others. Therefore, we invest a reasonably huge time in analyzing your business.