Business Development Intern
About the Internship:
1. We are looking for a highly motivated individual looking to join our team.
2. The candidate must have strong communications skills, willingness to learn and improvise and take quick on the feet decisions.
3. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who loves interacting with a wide range of people, is organized and detail-oriented, has great communication skills and loves to learn.
4. The person would be responsible for making strategic alliances with business partners and prospective clients and persuade them to be on part of the new food start up business.
The role is a global alliance role where the intern has to forge alliance with global companies. Intern will independently communicate and work independently with guidance from senior staff at the start up.
The associate will closely work with various stakeholders in food Industry across India and a select few other countries. Intern shall:-
1. Intern would have draw the plan to go to market strategy with the senior team
2. Implement the plan by approaching the clients - Draw its own communication and engagement plan
3. Finally work with clients to get them on board with the start up.
Who can apply:
Freshers with MBA Degree in Marketing & sales, with good communication skills.
PinnacleWorks is a cutting edge IT services agency with focus on the latest technologies and platforms to create end to end solutions. We have a dynamic team of technology professionals driven by par excellence to deliver the best possible solutions by utilizing state of art technologies.