Business Development Intern
The responsibilities of the Business Development (Intern) include but not limited to as follows:
1. Meet or exceed targets for revenue growth with respect to service sales coupled with customer retention and acquisition.
2. Develop effective hot leads from all possible sources in the market and ensure on version of leads by deep engagement and commitments to the laid down targets.
3. Adhere to all quality standards and processes for submission of contract and invoice documents.
4. Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
5. Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
6. Develop and execute marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy.
7. Generate new business and raise awareness of our company’s other products.
8. Preparing business proposals, bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
9. Understand the progress of product design and development status and brief the client. Satisfy client’s queries and need.
10. Establish close working relationship and professional engagement with design team and keep them fully informed about client concerns.
11. Attend events and conferences to build professional networks.
12. Pro-actively take on additional targets performance responsibility.
1. Working closely with the marketing/branding team to design company collaterals, brochures, corporate stationery, company branding, banners, social media posts etc.
2. The intern will be working with the Education team and be actively part of an interesting and very exciting setup.
City Innovates (P) Ltd. has come up with its City Innovates Internship Program, for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/BBA/MBA students, with the dictum in mind to give a kick start to the career of brightening and blossoming IT and business professionals in a tech savvy way, through 6 months internship and 2 months internship. We provide strong backbone of working in a corporate environment on live projects in real time dealing with the clients directly under the esteemed guidance and supervision of our expert developers. CIIP which once started with summer internships and 6 months industrial training committed to Haryana and Delhi NCR, has now turned global with roots extending to every nook and corner of India and overseas.