Business Development Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Only Male Candidates preferred.
2. Sound communication skills.
3. Good at time management.
4. Good communication skills.
5. Can work under time pressure.
6. Good at working with people.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. To tap the respective territory market to connect, acquire clients to exploit the latent demand for Ecommerce.
2. Sourcing strategy- Develop and execute sourcing strategy to ensure demand fulfillment in market.
3. Goal setting- Develop and execute monthly and quarterly sourcing goals to meet larger business goals.
4. Vendor Relations - Establishing and maintaining business relations with our existing and new vendors.
5. Resolution of Issues - Co-ordinating with internal departments and resolve vendor related issues.
A for-profit social organization that adds value to some of the biggest on-line companies in India. The organization provides quality services at very reasonable pricing by virtue of operating in both urban and non-urban areas, thereby, saving on highest operational costs and passing on chunk of savings to clients.
Featured in the leading media of the country for its disruptive business model. The Economic Times featured it under the head "India Inc's Pursuit of Innovators" and was termed as "India's New Change Makers" in a 'Focus' report by Hindustan Times. The organization achieves dual objectives of bringing prosperity to hinterland and cost savings to corporate.