Business Development Intern
1. We will need you to pitch our Services/Solutions to the partners, close the deal and get them to align their services with our marketplace.
2. Participates in periodic meetings and conference calls with partners to follow up business and define action plans.
3. You should have a good knowledge of Social Media websites, primarily facebook and linkedin.
4. If you like making connections and spend most of your time on social media websites, this is your chance to earn while doing what you like the most.
5. Candidate should have experience in Business Development, Key Account Management. Build lasting partner relationships; identify the partners needs and expectations in order to be able to recommend solutions.
We are a young company with a very young and enthusiastic team. Our team members are self motivated and we have a flexible, hassle free work environment. We believe in working as a team, therefore all the decisions are made in consultation with the team members. A perfect environment for you to showcase your skills and help in the growth of the company as a whole.
Our motto is Work hard and Party harder. If you are looking for a long term job relationship, we are the perfect place for you.