Business Development (Sales) Intern
The interns will work on:
1. Study & Analyse the market potential for ShaperJet.
2. Meet & Promote the potential clients about ShaperJet.
3. Understand client needs from ShaperJet perspective.
Number of internships: 2
Who can apply:
1. Only students from Delhi can apply.
2. Candidates currently pursuing any degree or recent graduates having relevant skills and interest may apply.
3. Candidates must be available full time for at least 2 months.
4. Candidates should be available to start the internship immediately and no later than 11th October 2016.
Stipend: Rs. 2500 to 5000 per month.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre-placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.
We at ShaperJet, make desktop 3D Printing machines, which, we hope will help push the human race forward. For us ShaperJet isn't a job, It's a way of life and everyday is an exciting new challenge. We’re in relentless pursuit of quality. We don’t cut corners. We work hard to meet our own high standards. We are team of committed individuals. We work together and have a common focus to achieve our goals on every project.