Business Development Intern
As a business development intern, your job will be to identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients.
1. Good communication skills are a must for the candidate, should be able to communicate in English, Hindi and Marathi (optional).
2. Should be Marketing/Business graduate.
3. Good understanding of the current market.
4. A positive and flexible attitude.
1. Collaborate with senior business development professionals to identify prospective customers for new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
2. Planning and preparing presentations.
3. Communicating new service developments to prospective clients.
4. Writing reports.
5. Providing management with feedback.
We are a full service marketing communications agency having a strong expertise in areas of digital media, branding, marketing & advertising. Our uniqueness lies in out of the box thinking that enables us to create campaigns which are well aligned to the organizational goals of clients.
We believe that creativity is at its best when backed with facts and actual data thus every assignment or campaign that we build is supported by the findings of a detailed market research and a holistic consumer survey. Our team comprises of insanely creative professionals along with bold, sharp & witty marketing experts who have joined hands for a single purpose, to let your brand communicate in the most creative manner