Business Development Intern
1. Reporting to the Co-Founder & CEO, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing the demand pipeline of DonorNest, product of Commutatus.
2. The primary responsibility is building and managing key relationships with organizations that would be ideal for using DonorNest as a platform.
3. Success in this role will be determined by your ability to growth the number of organizations using the application and the ones signing up for using the beta phase.
1. Build Pipeline: Create and maintain the customer pipeline for various Not-for-profit (NFP) organizations and foundations. Grow the pipeline and close deals.
2. Develop Relationships: email, cold call, and meet with organizations to introduce DonorNest and communicate product benefits. Leverage from the market research and other assets to communicate our value proposition.
3. Strategy: Enhance the company’s current business development strategy in the Not-for-profit sector and identify future opportunities to accelerate the company’s growth.
4. Metrics & Analytic: leverage data to develop insights to improve demand side growth and deal flow conversion between stages. Create and maintain leads using a CRM system.
5. Market Research: Conduct effective and efficient study of the market to see the feasibility to help develop the product and spread the work around.
Commutatus : True to its name, is an organization that believes in the power of change. It is a web-development company founded in June of 2014 by young enthusiasts from AIESEC, the world’s largest youth run organization, and its main operations are based in Chennai, India. We currently have a core team of 7 extremely passionate individuals and are growing at a steady and sure pace. We believe in proactively engaging in the vision and perception of our client’s products and to strive to always deliver nothing but the best.
The Commutatus Experience - "If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” This famous quote by T.S Eliot sums up the experience that Commutatus provides to all of its employees. Your role will be challenging yet rewarding, taxing and yet gratifying. You may feel lost at times, you may feel overwhelmed at times, but one thing Commutatus can offer you is the assurance that anything and everything you work on will have a direct or indirect role in impacting both the technological world and the society at large. We employ cutting-edge technology and the latest industrial standards in order to deliver the best experience to all our stakeholders.
The most important characteristic of our start-up is the democratic work environment. We believe in empowering our employees with the ability to make the right decisions by taking ownership towards their responsibilities. Lastly, we don’t mind if you want to sit back with a cold beer at the end of a long productive day as long as you have enough for all of us.