Business Development Intern
We’re building out our core team and are looking for someone to lead growth. Your job will be to find the most simple and most powerful way to communicate why WhatsonRent is awesome to the people who will benefit the most. It will be your responsibility to help identify new communities/customers, understand what motivates each, and find a way to systematically bring them on WhatsonRent.
We are scrappy and appreciate experimental, focused, and goal-oriented people.
This is a big role with a huge vision behind it, so you’ll be tasked with:
Simplify WhatsonRent's message:
1. Design and execute digital marketing strategy (online display ads, SEO, social -networks, third party networks).
2. Experiment with guerilla marketing and non-traditional methods to acquire users.
3. Identify new markets and communities.
4. Analyze data to measure health of marketplace and make future decisions.
5. Create your own challenges and attack them.
What’s-On-Rent is an innovative way of renting and using a range of products in a reliable way. Headquartered in Bangalore, India and quickly expanding to other cities in the country, it is one of the fastest growing rent-based companies.
It currents make available home appliances, gym equipment, camping equipment as per customer's preferences. It caters to the fast-paced working class population which often move between different metro cities and do not have either time or money to invest in buying these equipment.
Founded by people from IIT Bombay, IIM Ahmedabad, and Princeton with enough experience and success in the startup world.
At What’s-On-Rent, we believe in teamwork & creativity with compassion. We value people's way of life and give them a platform to deliver their best.