Business Development intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good Communication Skills.
2. Marketing Sales Orientation.
3. Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects.
4. Excellent research skills.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. To rope in more organizers & experts to bring in more experiences on the portal.
2. To explore all channels to rope in organizers & experts - Google, Meetup, Social Media channels.
3. To continuously take inputs from Marketing intern on unique experiences which can be put across to a specific expert & hence helping in signing the agreement.
4. To continuously take inputs from the experts/organizers on how to improve the content on the portal.
5. Convince the organizers/experts to share the email ids of their customers which we will use for extensive marketing of their events.
6. To tie-up with retail places for coupons/vouchers related to the experiences/categories on our portal. In turn place our marketing materials on POS point in the retail places.
7. To connect with HR managers at companies & tie-up with them for their regular employee engagement programs and motivate employees to start putting up events through influencing HR.
8. To put up resorts & homestays on the portal by taking the list from marketing intern.
Urbanbinge is a local events & experiences discovery platform. You can book the events/activities/experiences of your interests & start pursuing other interests too. We bring exciting things to you so that you can make your lives less mundane, Be a person with many hats! We want people to pursue their interests and passions. You never know how good you are at something unless you try it. Explore & book your experiences today!