Business Development Intern
Business Development executive will be doing a field job and will be responsible for collecting the data of the parking locations across different categories. It involves daily meetings with potential and existing clients and collecting their property data.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Catering to the visits coming from Customer Center and collecting the data and photos of the properties.
2. Working in the cluster/area assigned, searching for supply through Individual owners/Retail shops/Govt. municipal locations/IT parks/ Real Estate Agents/Society Managers etc.
3. Calling and Regularly meeting the existing clients in the area assigned to get the listings/properties.
4. Searching for potential Clients (Retail/Individual Owners) and converting them to get listings.
5. Explaining the existing/upcoming product details to the clients in the field as and when needed.
6. Distributing and demo of the Mobile App/Brochures/Pamphlets/Products to the clients according to the company’s requirements.
7. Filling the App based form and clicking the photographs of the properties according to the company’s requirements.
8. Submitting/Uploading the collected data on time according to the process and guidelines defined by the company.
9. Attending the Training sessions for the process changes and updates related to Data Collection and market research.
10. Sending/Updating a daily collection report to the Team Leader.
ParkingRhino is an online geo-navigation map based marketplace where people can search, book and rent parking spots. We were featured in Google Launch Pad (16 startups from India), Exhibit Magazine (Top 20 Hottest Tech startup of 2014) and shortlisted in NASSCOM’s 10K startup.