Business Development Executive - Real Estate
1. The Business Development Executive is responsible for generating leads and getting business revenue by Direct Sales.
2. Working as part of a dedicated sales team, the BDE will have his/her own prospect portfolio focused on specific areas within the city
3. He/she will be responsible for developing a sales contact plan, pitching to small and medium sized clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Creating daily lead sources.
2. Making a minimum of 100 outgoing telephone calls per day, to prospective accredited Businesses within a designated market area.
3. Maintaining established minimum standard of performance.
4. Understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
5. Initiating & Developing relationships with key decision makers in Corporate Environments
6. Scheduling and conducting weekly sales meetings and achieving targets.
7. Reporting on sales activities to your immediate reporting manager on daily basis.
8. Keeping up to date with changing market trends and competitors.
9. Generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
10. Will be responsible for leads management & following-up and ensuring frequent customer visits.
11. Meeting the targets and goals set for your area.
12. Effective compilation of project information like layouts/pictures etc by regular follow ups and visits to corporate houses.
We work hard to realize the common man's dream of owning a home. We understand that finding your dream home is a challenge. Let our expert understand your requirements, suggest the best homes and take you through a site visit too.