Business Development Executive
1. Creating a positive Brand Image /awareness of the company in the minds of new prospective clients (SMEs).
2. Candidate has to meet every kind of business / commercial establishment and educate them Company is beneficial for them.
3. Contact customers (cold Calling) to offer or persuade them to purchase the services.
4. Explains advantages and features of service being sold to stimulate customer’s interest.
5. Candidate will be given a particular area/territory for working- wherein he will have to visit all sorts of business establishments (small to big) , meet the customers, make an entry of complete details of their business establishment and pitch about signing up with the Company and thus convert those prospects to customers.
6. Answer customer’s questions pertaining to service being offered.
At TraceMyPlace, We enable people to search local businesses like restaurants, doctors, shops, Beauty & Spa, repair services and more.