Business Development Executive
1. Good communications.
2. Management skills.
3. Negotiation skills
4. Ability to bring out new ideas.
5. Sales ideas.
1. Gain new business by identifying and exploiting opportunities in the local market.
2. Developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, independent financial advisers (IFAs) so that, Can generate new references.
3. Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with intermediaries and existing Clients;
4. Sharing Innovative new idea's to generate references.
5. Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
6. Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
7. Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
8. Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets; .Negotiating the terms for closing sales.
9. Representing the company in events and demonstrations.
10. Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
11. Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
12. Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
13. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
salary offered between INR 200000-600000
Attractive incentive structure
quick performance based growth path
The company focuses in the Mumbai/ Near Mumbai Suburbs real estate market. Prithvi Land Project's success is derived through its unique business model. The company is widely accredited for changing the definition of harmony and tranquil living away from the clamor and fast paced life in the city developing aesthetically striking residential buildings with breathtaking views, to suit the requirements of our clients.