Business Development Executive
1. Generating and sustaining business relationships for the company.
2. Should be able to follow up on leads, network for the company.
3. Make cold calls to prospective clients convince on the services offered by the company.
4. Make presentations, Develop, maintain and manage client portfolios. Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers in order to sell new advertising programs, magazine space and to protect and increase existing businesses.
5. Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars in order to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
6. Excellent Communication Skills.
Peppermint Communications, 10 year old organization specializes in Publishing, Events, Brand Communications, Advertising, Web & Multimedia.
The company is mouthpiece of the Indian Intimate Apparel Industry with their leading and only trade publication Inner Secrets.
The company is going through a phase of extraordinary growth and new business acquisitions. And in this expansion we are now on the lookout for people who would spearhead our growth.