Business Development Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
2. Confident and outgoing personality.
3. Excellent attention to detail.
4. Well organised and self-motivated.
5. Education: MBA preferred.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
Enterprise/ Corporate Sales:
1. Shortlist the prospective hospital/clinic and ensure logical close of sales.
2. Ensure sales of the product to hospitals/clinics as per the prospective client requirement.
3. Co-ordinate for Post sale support to the client at the initial stages for better product utilization and response.
4. Gain reference from various hospitals HNI doctors for sale of enterprise product.
Strategic Alliances Marketing/ Sales:
1. Tie up with associations which are specific to the Medical Business and services.
2. Strategic Alliances with the Project Management consultants in the Medical/Hospital/Pharmacy Projects.
iMedz. com is headed by Kirit Panchal an alumnus from IIT-Mumbai and Nilesh Panchal who have created a visionary Information Technology platform, connecting all stake holders of the medical and healthcare ecosystem by leveraging Web and Mobile technology platforms so that all Medical information is available on real time basis to all users through a web based cloud system
Why would you join IMEDZ?
CARRER :-At IMEDZ, we have created a Culture that encourages people to have stable and Long lasting Career with us and be innovative with Latest Technology in Healthcare.
OPPRTUNITIES: - Multiple Opportunities is provided to our employees to widen their wings in their area of expertise, competence and the organizational needs.
GROWTH:-Employee Growth in the organization is core area which is linked to Employee Performance.
While providing for the vertical growth, we also take a long-term perspective of an employee's career and hence, give equal importance to both the Vertical and Horizontal expansion of their responsibilities areas.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: - Our core values and philosophy ensure that we walk the talk.
Even in the most challenging situation we ensure our Employees to work in a friendly atmosphere, without any stress and be highly motivated.
Here, the doors open for good caliber talent. We look for people who are adaptable, energetic and interested in taking on new challenges every day.
If you are excited by innovation, creativity, growth, career oriented and wish to work in an environment that nurtures talent, with their performance while simultaneously being exposed to the latest in technology, then come be part of IMEDZ