Business Developers & Marketing Associate
1. Marketing Intellect and Aptitude.
2. Aptitude & willingness to learn technology.
3. Avid Internet surfer and PC user.
4. Commercial maturity to take critical business decisions.
5. Good selling skills and ability to create valuable and feasible marketing strategy.
6. Strong negotiation skills.
7. Logical Thinker.
8. High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
9. Good interpersonal skills.
10. Leadership abilities (would be a plus point for future growth).
11.Creativity, full of new ideas and concepts.
1. Strategize marketing efforts.
2. Identification and segregation of potential market segments.
3. Generate leads from potential market segments.
4. Develop relevant advertisements, sales collaterals and business proposals.
5. Determine targeted pitch for each client segment.
2) Business Development
1. Make compelling proposals in response to incoming enquiries.
2. Conduct interactive demos through web conferences / meeting / phone.
3. Negotiate commercials, agreement terms and close the deal.
4. Proactively and strategically initiate contact with newly discovered potentials
3) Account Management
1. Conduct training sessions for leads/clients through web conferences.
2. Study client's existing technology/systems and consult them on the most appropriate process,
to ensure seamless integration of our solution.
3. Provide commercial, marketing and strategic support.
4. Become the commercial liaison and provide necessary assistance on escalated or urgent issues.
1. We are passionate about what we do and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries
in the industry.
2. No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
3. Flexible work hours. We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
4. We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
5. Free around the day snacks & beverages.
6. A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
7. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
8. We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess, pool,
kite flying and much more.
9. Purchase of books.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.