The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Analytical and well organized.
2. Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree in Business or Technology preferred.
3. Strong written and oral communication skills.
4. Careful attention to detail.
5. Proven ability to work independently.
6. Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle.
7. Expertise in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint.
8. Experience as a business analyst in the financial markets (preferred, not required).
9. Experience working in audit firm or internal control position is a plus.
10. Able to work competently on his/her own or within a team.
11. The candidate must be a self-starter, able to take on multiple tasks at a time, hardworking and efficient.
12. Must demonstrate superior communication skills.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Produce detailed business and functional requirements for the authentication and entitlement systems.
2. Identify options for potential solutions, including assessment of technical and business suitability.
3. Use industry expertise to help define best-fit solutions.
4. Demonstrate the ability to use a broad range of business analysis skills, methodologies and techniques including Gap Analysis, Feasibility studies, Use case modelling, etc.
5. Experience compiling User Stories and Use Cases to develop requirements for the Development team.
6. Ensure consistency of specifications across sub-systems. Look and feel / corporate branding very important.
7. Provide input into user interface layouts and create mock-ups, visual prototypes.
8. Liaise with internal and/or external clients to provide expertise and input where necessary.
9. Good client facing skills and the ability to work/communicate with clients to develop and interpret business requirements is essential.
10. Technical competency to troubleshoot and understand common problems and communicate to team.
11. Able to work with QA and Dev during testing to ensure implementation meets design and requirements.
Markit is a leading global diversified provider of financial information services. We provide products that enhance transparency, reduce risk and improve operational efficiency. Our customers include banks, hedge funds, asset managers, central banks, regulators, auditors, fund administrators and insurance companies. Founded in 2003, we employ over 3,000 people in 10 countries.