Customer Service Representative
We are looking for the passionate, Fun, Cream of the Crop to provide the best experience to our customers.
The candidate is required to fulfill the following:
1. To provide help and advice to customers using the organization's products or services
2. To communicate courteously with customers using mediums like telephone, email and chat
3. To investigate and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems
4. To issue refunds or compensation to customers
5. To produce written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software
IGP is India’s largest multi-category gifting company; providing one of the best curated collection of gifts, flowers & personalized products for all personal occasions & festivals (both domestic & international). The firm has a global footprint with almost half of its orders originating from outside of India and almost one-third of its orders getting delivered internationally to more than 90 countries across the globe. With significant lead in curation & logistics, IGP is now heavily investing in technology to solve gift discovery problem through machine learning & tech enabled merchandizing. IGP will soon launch India’s first ever Gift Discovery platform, taking a massive leap forward in addressing consumers’ gifting needs.