The candidate should fulfil the following requirements:-
1. Should have 1 to 3 yrs of experience
2. Experience in working in Market Research or KPO companies.
3. Preparing as well as executing detailed test cases.
4. Detecting and minimizing bugs, errors, technical and functional flaws in the surveys.
5. Good problem solving skills.
6. Good written and verbal communication skills.
7. Good documentation skills.
Important Information on Selection:
1. All profiles would require working in Rotational Shifts (Day / Night).
2. Company will not provide any Transport.
3. In-house Meals for Night shifts only.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. This person is responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
2. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems.
3. To make sure that testing is well defined, planned and executed.
4. The analyst does this by ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live.
Snware Research Services Pvt Ltd,ISO 9001:2008 certified company, is an Independent Market Research Company which offers high quality Market Research Services across the Globe. In a Short span of time, Snware is one of the leading market research service providers in the region. It is managed by experienced professionals having over 10 years in the Market Research Industry.