Back Office Process Associate
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Should be an undergraduate.
2. Should have excellent communication.
3. Should have basic computer skills.
4. Should be comfortable in 24/7 rotation environment.
5. Minimum qualification required HSC passed.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Responsible for resolution of issues faced by the customers.
2. Quickly and accurately perform multi-tasks like talking, listening, documenting information, seeking information and problem solving.
3. Work effectively as a team member and facilitate cooperative environment to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 60 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent. Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions.
In today’s world, organizations will have to rapidly re-engineer themselves and be more responsive to changing customer needs. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, identify new growth opportunities and facilitate their foray into new sectors and markets.