The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Good Communication skills (MUST).
2. Should be Hard-working.
3. Should be focused & loyal.
4. Knowledge of Corporate Telemarketing/sales.
5. Good grasping power.
6. Can work under pressure.
7. Good at computers especially Excel.
8. Aggressive & target oriented.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Pitching on the benefits of products and services
2. Generating appointments for Sales team
3. Calling corporate prospects like HR Heads/CEO/ MD/ MARKETING Heads/ Finace & Admin heads & explaining the products and services offered by the company.
4. Taking appointments for the respective Branch Managers/ Regional Managers.
5. Follow-up on all appointments generated for the sales team & with the prospects.
6. Out bound calling.
7. Maintain Quality of appointments.
8. Rigorous follow up on all leads generated & Track all Moving accounts leading to closure
9. Telecalling/ Telemarketing/ Telesales.
Edenred designs, develops and manages innovative solutions to attract, motivate , win the loyalty & deploy benefits to employees, channel partners, customers, business associates and citizens at large in areas of work-life benefits, rewards & loyalty solutions and public social programs.
Having begun operations in India more than a decade ago, Edenred is now present at 11 prime locations backed by more than 500 employees. Currently more than 3500+ corporates benefit using our products and services. With more than 2 million service users and 27,000+ affiliated service providers spread across 3400+ cities, towns and locations in India, our endeavor to constantly delight our customers and users continues.
By simplifying and facilitating everyday life and promoting employee well-being, we help our corporate and public institution customers improve their performance with easy-to-deploy products: meal and food purchases, childcare, leisure activities, gift vouchers and incentive programs.