Technical Support Executive
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Call centre skills.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Incoming / Inbound calls from existing 3 Ireland customers to queries regarding their bill, price plan and service issues.
2. Assisting customers with device feature related queries and managing installation / configuration.
3. Troubleshooting service issues and raising cases for no service/network related issues.
4. Adhering to the Data protection standards set within the business while on calls and at work.
5. Advisor Performance Target based on – Customer Experience score, Average handle time, Productivity & schedule adherence.
1. Pre-process training for 2 weeks; In depth product & process training spanning a period of 5 weeks.
2. 8 week extensive On the Job Training (OJT) to up skill advisors.
3. 24 X 7 Shift (1 hour difference because of daylight saving).
4. Incentive plan which includes vouchers and goodies held on a weekly basis as per customer experience.
5. Incentives earning capacity – As per the rating paid monthly.
Bluapps Technologies Private Limited
Bluapps Group was established in 2011 and through operating in a wide range of business sectors has achieved sustained profitability and remained an independently owned and operated.
The company has been successful in building strong long term relationships with many Top most MNC Clients.