The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
2. Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
3. Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts.
4. Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
5. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
6. Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Provide responses to customer inquiries in a professional manner.
2. Resolve customer issues/concerns in a timely manner.
3. Ensure customer satisfaction by providing high quality customer service.
4. Support and manage existing customer accounts.
5. Provide daily support of business operations to customers.
6. Identify business initiatives and improvements.
7. Prepare business presentations and reports for customers.
8. Prepare and deliver customer account reports in timely and accurate manner.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 60 years of experience, our $22 billion company creates unique time to value through a comprehensive suite of innovative solutions that help clients win in the Human Age. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and career management, to outsourcing and workforce consulting.
ManpowerGroup maintains the world’s largest and industry-leading network of nearly 3,600 offices in over 80 countries and territories, generating a dynamic mix of an unmatched global footprint with valuable insight and local expertise to meet the needs of its 400,000 clients per year, across all industry sectors, small and medium-sized enterprises, local, multinational and global companies. The ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower, and Right Management.