These are the following requirements the candidate should be:-
1. Comfortable working in night shifts.
2. Love for travel.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Love for India and its unique culture.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities:-
1. Providing customer support to clients related to reservation, ticketing and booking.
2. Providing support on fares and charges.
3. Receiving calls and providing the passengers with the best destinations and guiding them with the best deals.
4. Making professional, accurate, cost effective travel arrangements for clients while providing excellent customer service.
5. Helping clients with travel planning, business packages, vacation packages as well as travel advice & information.
6. Selling vacation packages including flight & hotels.
7. Making itineraries for both Domestic and International travel.
Xpertise - an “EXECUTIVE SEARCH FIRM” was started on 1st June ‘06 to address the increasing needs of top-notch companies primarily in HOSPITALITY, BPO/ITES , RETAIL, REAL ESTATE, BFSI and FMCG sectors and we have successfully completed more than 4 years in the field of Recruitments.
Our recruitment process goes beyond computer based search; database and advertisements which include key personal and confidential contact with candidates, business leaders and network for referrals. Our commitment is to provide our clients a selection of the finest qualified candidates available in the market.