Customer Service Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
2. Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
3. Maintains customer records by updating account information.
4. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
5. Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
6. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1.Almost all types of organizations employ customer service representatives and often their duties and responsibilities vary depending on the type of the organization and industry.
2. Customer service representatives who work in banks may have similar duties to bank tellers, counting money, cashing checks and servicing accounts.
3. They are required to handle paperwork dealing with policy renewals.
4. Customer service representatives who work for communication and utility companies may assist customers who have outage or other service problems.
Vantage Services Pvt. Ltd. is a group company of Goel Holdings Ltd. It has state of the art service facilities, equipped to handle fast changing & challenging customer demands & is focused to provide services.