The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Greet customers, discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
2. Advise customers on use and care of merchandise
3. Provide advice concerning specialized products or services
4. Estimate or quote prices, credit terms, trade-in allowances, warranties and delivery dates
5. Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
6. Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
7. Assist in display of merchandise
8. Maintain sales records for inventory control
9. Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
10. May conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. Study requirements of a particular assignment and decide on type of camera, film, lighting and background accessories to be used.
2. Determine picture composition, make technical adjustments to equipment and photograph subject.
3. May operate scanners to transfer photographic images to computers.
4. May operate computers to manipulate photographic images.
5. May adapt existing photographic images and create new digitized images to be included in multimedia/newmedia products.
6. May use delicate instruments, such as optical microscopes attached to cameras.
7. May process exposed film.
8. May use airbrush, computer or other techniques to retouch negatives.
9. Medical photographers may work closely with medical illustrators.
Job Shapers is web presence of Prasha Solutions Private Limited (PSPL): One of India’s leading manpower consulting and Recruitment Company. It is a forum where employers, placement agencies and job seekers can exchange information, quickly, effectively and inexpensively. Jobshapers caters to following functionality: advertise for a job, search for a job, browse through resumes, place your resume and visit other Indian and International career sites. It is a one stop information about jobs and careers in India and abroad.
PSPL is correctly positioned to address any kind of HR requirement - Indian or Global - in manpower consulting, recruitment and HR business. We are driven by highest standards of quality, integrity, trust and commitment, while providing quality professional services. We are sensitive to our client's requirements and keep their interest foremost. PSPL provides manpower recruitment in all industry segments. Some of these sectors are Information Technology, BPO Services, Telecom, Engineering, Automobile, FMCG, Banks, Insurance, Chemical, and Petroleum.