Customer Service Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
2. Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
3. Maintains customer records by updating account information.
4. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
5. Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
6. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Professionally and effectively employs sales skills to achieve targeted sales.
2. Increase the level of sales and business mix direct from individual clients and via third party bookers/agencies.
3. Research and Database.
4. Maintain an accurate and current database.
5. Identify and develop sources of potential clients.
6. Customer Contact.
7. Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase and products.
8. Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication.
9. Develop and maintain relationships which benefit client.
Career Planet was launched in June 2008 by former Western Cape Minister of Education, Mr Cameron Dugmore, as a unique web-based career information service. Our resources are generated through career and training related advertising on our website and on mobile kiosks to provide FREE services to schools and communities.