Customer Service Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
2. Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
3. Maintains customer records by updating account information.
4. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
5. Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
6. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
7. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
2. Define and communicate customer service standards.
3. Review and assess customer service contracts.
4. Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
5. Direct the daily operations of the customer service team.
6. Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
7. Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
8. Review customer complaints.
9. Track customer complaint resolution.
10. Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
11. Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information.
Career Planet was launched in June 2008 by former Western Cape Minister of Education, Mr Cameron Dugmore, as a unique web-based career information service. Our resources are generated through career and training related advertising on our website and on mobile kiosks to provide FREE services to schools and communities.