The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Should be dynamic, goal oriented and self-motivated.
2. Interest in continuing a professional development.
3. Readiness to work on technical as well as non-technical domain.
4. Qualification : H.Sc. + D.M.L.T, B.Sc. + M.L.T, Bsc. Biochemistry.
5. Only for Male candidates.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Receive, analyze, archive, carry out QC and attend to complaints for the specimens (urine / blood / serum) received for the analysis on (ONLY NIGHT SHIFT).
With a belief that 'Quality' is the heart of any intelligent management, Thyrocare became one the first Indian diagnostic laboratories to obtain internationally renowned quality accreditations like ISO 9001-2000 rating as early as 2001, which is now escalated to ISO 9001:2008; NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) in 2005 and CAP (College of American Pathologists) certification in 2006.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals in India and other countries.
Thyrocare operates this unique centralized laboratory model with the focus on strong technologies, strong brands and strong systems that enable all laboratories to give their clients the best of science and technology at affordable costs.