The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Effective communication skills.
2. Knowledge of local language.
3. Good Listener.
4. Good presence of mind.
5. Effective interpersonal relation.
6. Empathetic approach.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. To inspect the patient dialysis access.
2. To document treatment parameters and communicates patient condition and issues to Nephrologists.
3. To Respond appropriately to dialysis - related emergencies.
4. To write event report.
5. Assist Centre Director yearly evaluations.
6. Plan and Supervise the nursing care of the patients.
7. To supervise patients file are completed and are filled appropriately.
8. Ensure that entry of Dialysis data of each patients are entered in Software.
9. Supervise the clinical activities of all AKD staff.
Apex Kidney Care provides comprehensive kidney care at affordable rates to patients suffering from kidney disease. Apex runs a chain of world class dialysis centers across the country. Apex and its family of patients get a unique advantage in terms of the quality of dialysis delivered and the ethics abided.
Started on 15th of August 2008, Apex currently operates more than twenty five centers providing outpatient and inpatient dialysis services across four states – Maharashtra, Goa, Kerala and Gujarat. Apex also offers home hemodialysis and other nephrology related services including kidney transplantation, peritoneal dialysis and nephrology consultations. With more than 250 modern dialysis machines carrying out more than 14000 dialysis treatments per month, Apex has emerged as one of the largest dialysis service provider and a premier destination for quality dialysis care in India.
With nephrologists at the helm, all that is done at Apex is aimed at providing patients with excellent quality of life and outcomes. It is a patient centric model. While using advanced technology to provide the best therapy, emphasis is always on taking time out to listen to patients and understand their needs and fulfilling them.