The candidate will be responsible for selling medical products and services to hospitals, clinics, doctors offices, and healthcare professionals. Sells products such as medicines, drugs, and medical equipment to be used in general practices, primary care trusts, hospitals and pharmacies.
1. Travel to defined geographies to sell medical equipment.
2. Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors offices, rehab facilities, and nursing homes to sell medical products and equipment.
3. Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams.
4. Build relationships with medical staff.
5. Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
6. Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
7. Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
8. Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
9. Research competitors.