Patient Care Advisor
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Qualifications : B.Pharm/ B.Sc (Microbiology, Biotechnology, Die tics, Nutrition).
2. Fluent in English, Hindi and any one regional language (Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada,Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam, Assamese, Rajasthani).
3. Good computer skills.
4. Ability to work in a process driven/ structured environment.
5. Empathy and willingness to listen and relate.
6. Candidates with two Wheeler are preferred.
1. Result orientation
2. Communicating with Impact
3. Team player
4. Process oriented
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Meeting with 4 - 5 patients suffering from different ailments everyday
(at the hospitals, clinics).
2. Counseling and speaking to them for health outcomes management in person so
that they understand the long-term implications of managed patient care.
3. Collate health records related data from consenting patients.
4. Meet the regular patients at regular intervals as advised.
5. Capture details related to Adverse Drug Reactions reported by patient in pre-defined templates.
6. Handling patient queries and providing response from pre-defined FAQs.
7. Provide patient support by coordinating with pharmacists and stockists.
8. Receive regular feedback from team managers and undergo program related training and on the job training on a regular basis.
Indegene is a leading global provider of clinical, commercial, and marketing solutions to global life science and healthcare organizations. We partner with clients to create and deliver solutions for today and tomorrow by integrating technology, medical science, and communication expertise.
Indegene improves provider and patient engagement; optimizes commercial, medical, and R&D costs; improves regulatory and safety compliance; payer and provider quality; and accelerates revenues.