1. Preparing design proposals and presentations.
2. Preparing and presenting project feasibility reports.
3. Producing detailed workings drawings and specifications.
4. Discussing the objectives, requirements and budget of a project.
5. Interacting with contractors, consultants and other professionals.
6. Preparing applications for planning and building control departments.
7. Project managing and helping to coordinate the work of contractors.
8. Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction.
9. Site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project is running as per schedule and to budget.
10. Should be willing to travel to the Site and stay at the accommodation provided.
11. Intern should be a 4th or 5th year Architecture student from a reputed Institute.
Orange County Resorts and Hotels Ltd., a public limited Company incorporated under the Company’s Act 1956, opened its first resort at Coorg in 1994.
Built on the theme of Coffee, Spice & Plantation Life to reflect the true spirit of Coorg, the resort’s target was the discerning up market traveler. The resort is situated amidst three hundred acres of coffee and spice plantations, flanked on one side by the Dubare Reserve Forest and the river Cauvery on the other.
From its inception, this beautifully themed working plantation resort has married the finest guest facilities with outstanding service standards to offer its guests an idyllic retreat into a bygone, more relaxed era of gentleman planters.