The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Must have experience of Plan, design, and furnish interiors of residential, commercial, Hospitality or industrial buildings.
2. Knowledge of Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, fuiture, and related items.
3. Knowledge of choice for colours, furniture and materials to complement the design.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Formulate design which is practical, aesthetic, and conducive to intended purposes.
2. Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
3. Confer with client to determine factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
4. Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
Our vision is to bring a paradigm shift in real estate industry by setting new standards and pace of Service, Quality, Innovation and Affordability and while doing so, creating Value for Customers, Investors, Vendors and Employees.