The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Evaluating Client Brief & preparing Concept Design Material upto Construction details/documents.
2. Coordinating Team/Consultant documents with design intent.
3. Implementing accuracy & timeliness in deliverables.
4. Maintaining safety/statutory code compliance.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Appropriate qualifications/professional knowledge/skills in service advancement.
2. Construction Material/Technology & National Building Code familiarity.
3. AutoCAD & Microsoft Office software use a requisite.
4. Revit, Sketchup, other 3-D software use a plus.
GNA is an awarded Architectural & Interior Design practice committed to providing creative design proposals.
Projects include small-large format residential, leisure, hospitality, recreational, office, retail, academic, health care & industrial spaces.