About the internship:
1. A finance intern usually works under the supervision of the business services division
management and must follow the accounting or auditing process.
2. To collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information to
his/her vertical head.
3. Be given professional analytical and management support work assignments.
4. Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports.
5. Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications.
6. Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of
7. Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company.
Xenuine Consulting is a financial services startup focused on Small and Medium Enterprises. We bring expertise in various financing scheme through both debt and equity support.
We are a team of professionals having multifaceted experience across various industries. Our team is mentored by some of the prestigious leaders in the financial space.