Financial Market Intern
1. Summary of Role:
The intern will have to work in all functional heads of the firm, right from research to marketing.
2. About TMR –The Money Roller
-The Money Roller consults and builds wealth of its stakeholders by providing expertise over the whole gamut of capital market instruments, be it long term or short term investment or trading in equity cash, futures and options, forex, commodities metals/bullion/energy.
-We utilize our expertise in designing contemporary training modules for effecting wider market participation amongst the masses who have less access to the financial markets but have the inclination to do so.
-interested applicants can mail their resume to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The interns will be taught technical analysis and he has to then submit his research study every day in the morning.
2. He has to brief about the macro-economic aspects and the short term and long term effects of it on the Financial Markets.
3. To help in making various business presentations.
4.To initiate a contact with clients and build a rapport with them for various business functions.
5. To acquire new clients for the business and also train the existing / new client on business.
About TMR – The Money Roller:
• We at The Money Roller, do our Indigenous Research using Techno Fundamental Analysis and come up with the best recommendations for our stake holders.
• Our expertise lies in, Equity (Cash & FNO), Currencies, Cross Currencies and Commodity Markets and combining these with Inter-market Analysis.
• We mentor budding traders & analysts in the Financial Markets with our scientifically designed approach provided by our experienced traders and faculty.
• We are also Involved in Corporate Training and cover various contemporary Financial Assets and Analysis such as Equity, Derivatives, Advance Derivatives, Currency, Commodity, Interest Rate Futures and so on.
• Workshops are conducted in B-Schools associated with TMR. Topics being Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis and Psychological Analysis with a focus on creating and mentoring of a Research Center in B-schools.