Development (Fund Raising) Intern
The intern(s) will work on the following:-
1. Leading research projects related to various spheres of fund raising.
2. Developing retail partnerships.
3. Providing support to fund raising events.
4. Updating sales-force and creating reports using the tools on sales-force.
5. Research on prospects and power maps for fund raising.
6. Research on NGO’s working in the same sector.
7. Research on the government and city landscape.
8. Documentation and videography of Teach For India classrooms.
9. Conceptualize and execute digital campaigns and manage social media channels for the Pune chapter.
10. Design an external newsletter once a quarter.
Teach For India, modeled on the lines of famous Teach for America movement, is a nationwide movement in pursuit of educational equity in India. Teach For India recruits exceptional college graduates and professionals to work as full time teachers in under-resourced schools for two years. Teach For India solicits leaders who will pilot the movement against educational inequity and begets the leaders of tomorrow. The Teach For India staff work relentlessly along with the Fellows to pioneer the movement.